Prime Riverside Investment Opportunity
cash flow analysis report for each residence type
Invest in one of Perth's most sought after suburbs
Close to an ample choice of local amenities and surrounded by 40 hectares of parkland for residents to enjoy, The Groves is located in one of Perth’s most affluent riverside suburbs.
Attadale is a family oriented suburb, well connected to Perth CBD, Fremantle, and Eastern Suburbs via public transport and state roads.
Invest in an established, high-price point location, invest in The Grove Attadale.
WHY INVEST IN AN APARTMENT
No hassle and high return potential
If you’re unsure whether investing in an apartment is the choice for you, here’s a list of benefits to consider:
- Investing in an apartment allows you to enter exclusive areas at a lower price point.
- You can hold on to your investment long-term thanks to the lock-and-leave potential.
- Strata companies take care of maintaining the building, meaning less maintenance and less hassle for you.
- Higher yielding potential and tax benefits, because you can tax deduct the entire investment, with even greater benefits if you invest in a brand new apartment.
the groves attadale
Don't hesitate to contact us
Invest in a high demand market
Apartment rentals in Attadale range from an average of $380/week for two-bedroom residences to $510/week for three-bedders, with an average rental yield of 3.8%*.
Key benefits for tenants include:
- 40 hectares of parkland to enjoy with the family.
- Plenty of local cafes and restaurants to discover.
- Woolworths, Coles and Applecross shopping village are a 5 minutes drive away.
- Easy access to public transport routes to Perth CBD and Fremantle, with Canning Highway and access to Kwinana Freeway a quick dash away.
*figures sourced from www.realestate.com.au
cash flow analysis for all apartments
Crunch the numbers
Request a copy of the cash flow analysis report we have generated for each apartment type.
The reports include a breakdown of costs and revenue to estimate the rental yield you can expect from the apartments.
With the suburb average currently sitting at 3.8%, the rental yields for The Grove are estimated at 5.69% for one-bedroom apartments and 5.75% for two-bedders*.
*based on the following sales prices: $395k for one-bed and $500k for 2-bed